During two different weekends, one from the 3rd to the 5th of March and the second from the 24th to the 26th of March, more than 160 students from Spanish universities participated in the training for the FLY program.
Fly program is a program of volunteering, community service, and field learning organized by 7 universities in Europe (4 in Spain, 1 in Portugal, 1 in Italy, and 1 in Slovakia) with the following characteristics:
- Universitario….is an activity for university students offered by your university as part of its comprehensive training activities.
- Diverse… that removes prejudices and discovers the richness of diversity.
- Connected…. that builds bridges and discovers realities.
- Valuable… that contributes to organizations, individuals, and communities.
- Reflective… that helps to understand global dynamics and to have a critical vision.
- Transformative… that questions and engages you with a vision of justice.
Students also met online with different organizations which will host them for the projects during the summer and discussed with them their expectations. The preparation for the projects will continue during the following months online.